Frizzy, unmanageable hair is one of the biggest reasons why most women often become irritated. If a straightening brush can't help you in doing hair, why won't you try a iron instead?
A flat iron helps bring back the gorgeous straight locks and also allows the hair to remain smooth and manageable. It also makes the hair look longer and well-defined. Read through our Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium flat iron reviews to find out the product that best suits you.
*Below, you'll find our more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
Why Use a Flat Iron?
Looking to emulate the locks of Paris Hilton or Jennifer Aniston? Getting hold of a straightening iron for the job would be a good idea. Better known as flat irons, these hairstyling tools help to create the frizz-free, super-straight shiny styles that are in vogue everywhere from the catwalk to the red carpet.
You don’t need a designer hairstylist lugging along to help bring out the designer look. With this styling tool in your hands it won’t take much effort to recreate the look of choice.
Types of Flat Irons
Almost every hair straightening iron is made of ceramic since this material produces even heating and results in less damage to the hair follicles. With some straightening irons you get a negative ion emission that causes release of healthy nutrients along the hair shaft. The cheaper straightening irons come with a metal coating on ceramic which leads to an inferior look of the product.
Benefits of Using Flat Irons
There are many benefits to using a flat iron for straightening your hair:
- It helps to reduce the frizz and heats up quickly so you get to enjoy the flexibility of changing your hairstyle as per your whims and fancies.
- You can also find straightening irons suited for all the different hair types. Some of the models are extremely lightweight and boast a comfortable ergonomic design.
- Another major benefit of using straightening irons is that you can come up with different looks in no time and it is also fun and easy to do so. Apply some mousse and blow-dry your hair to get the sleek flip. Straighten your hair from the roots and then add a flip down at the end. You can also go for an elegant upsweep by applying mousse and then allowing your hair to dry.
- There are a number of other styles that you can try out with your hair when you have a flat iron sitting somewhere close by.
- The major disadvantage of using a straightening iron is that when it becomes a habit you risk making your hair dry and brittle, which could eventually lead to damage. The hair will lose its shiny texture and become dull and unhealthy. With frequent use, you may also find split ends starting to appear.
- The best flat iron models, though very gentle to use on the hair, are on the expensive side. If you have thick and curly hair, a flat iron may end up damaging your curls because it will take longer to straighten out the hair.
- On the bright side, with the use of leave-in conditioners and heat-protection sprays, some of the damaging effect of using hair straighteners can be mitigated.
- Using a straightening iron for making wavy or curly hairstyles has further disadvantages to it. The look you incur is a temporary one that can easily be lost if you go out for a walk on a humid day or find yourself caught in a sharp shower.
- People with thick hair would be better off using an iron that has bigger plates, but on the downside, these products are much heavier and difficult to use than the standard products.
As you read through my Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron reviews, you will realize that the weight of the flat iron is of extreme importance for a number of reasons. This is why people always give preference to the flat irons that are light and easy to handle.
Some Cool Hacks to Make the Most of Your Flat Iron
You don’t have to be told this same thing over and over again – flat irons help give a super sleek appearance to your hair but there is a lot more to it than just that! Your favorite hair straightening product also helps add curls and waves to your hair. What’s more, you can also straighten your hubby’s shirt collar using this handy gadget.
#1. Your curls will look totally natural
Looking to get loose, natural-looking curls reminiscent of Charlie’s Angels fame? It’s time to drop your curling wand and pick up a flat iron. A good heat protectant spray and a comb are the only other tools you will need to maintain a soft and healthy mane.
#2. Fall in love with those beach waves
Is there anyone who does not love a surfer girl chic style? A flat iron will help you get these easygoing, sexy waves without having to stand in front of the sand and wind on an actual beach.
#3. Get your short hair curled in a snap
Don’t want to spend more than ten minutes on curling your hair? If your locks are of shoulder-length or shorter, working with your regular curler could prove tricky especially if you are trying to come up with big, loose curls rather than tighter spirals. A thin flat iron curl will even out the shortest pieces without the formation of any weird bends.
#4. The Scandi waves
For glamorous waves typical of the early 70s, here is a new technique that you can try. Flat iron a section of your hair as you move it back and forth and this will create S-shapes all the way down giving a different type of wavy look to your hair.
#5. Leave your curls cooked
Trying to create a curly style that won’t quit? Your flat iron will be your trusted companion along with some sheets of tin foil. Wrap sections of your hair around the foil and then flat iron every piece to ensure a proper setting. Ensure you are using a heat protectant so that you don’t end up burning your hair though the flat iron will not come in direct contact with it.
Best Bablyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron Reviews
There are a large number of flat irons in the market and it is highly probable that you have been through with using some of them. However, not every one of them is of appreciable standard so you may have felt aggrieved with their use.
Here is a look at my picks for the top five Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Irons.
One of the highlights of this flat iron is its ultra-smooth titanium plates that are resistant to corrosion and can conduct heat at ultra-high levels. A five-inch extended plate allows quicker straightening of the hair. The ceramic heaters are capable of delivering instant heat while letting a speedy recovery to take place. This gadget comes with 50 different heat settings so that temperature can be controlled over a wide range of 450 degrees.
- Gives a certain shine to your hair.
- The device heats up pretty fast.
- You get to work with multiple settings.
- Any frizz on your hair gets smoothened out.
- It tends to snag hair, especially if your hair is thick.
- Using it is a very time-consuming process.
The major highlight of the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium Ultra-Thin straightening iron is an ultra-smooth titanium plate that conducts heat at ultra-high ranges and is resistant to corrosion.
The use of a five-inch extended plate helps straightening to take place faster. The ceramic heaters allow instant heat delivery and recovery with up to 50 settings for temperature adjustments to the tune of 450 degrees.
- The flat iron heats up really fast.
- You get a smooth frizz while using this product.
- This is a great product to work with.
- Multiple settings for better efficiency and control.
- Many users have complained of it being prone to snags.
- Not effective on very thick hair.
- Can be time consuming.
With the use of this flat iron, you can create pin-straight, ultra-shiny hairstyles with just one simple pass and you can use it even on damp hair.
It has smooth titanium plates that glide over the hair and release steam generated by the damp hair. This steam is allowed to escape through the vents in the housing and plates. The use of an advanced titanium plating technology allows the style to last longer while the lightweight ultra-slim style maximizes the comfort and control for the stylist.
- Ultra-smooth titanium plates to resist corrosion and conduct heat at ultra-high capacities.
- Can be suitably used on damp hair.
- Ultra-lightweight and slim design provides maximum degree of comfort.
- Extended plate to allow faster straightening.
- Multiple heat settings to allow heating over a large range.
- Takes longer to heat up compared to some of its compatriots.
- Lacks an auto shutoff feature.
The BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium U Styler is a universal hair styling tool that allows you to straighten, wave, and curl your hair all at one go.
It features curved side plates that allow you to create the perfect curl with a simple, smooth flip. The use of Sol-Gel technology allows a smoother glide and makes the plates stronger than usual. With the ceramic heater you get an instant and steady flow of heat up to a temperature of 450F. Heat-resistant Ryton housing is another important attribute besides a rubberized thumb rest and cool tip which let you enjoy maximum styling comfort when using this flat iron.
- Rapid heating so you can get started with styling quickly.
- Ergonomic design to allow a comfortable experience.
- Only three temperature settings do not give you great variety.
Flips, waves, or smooth curves – no matter what you are trying to create the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium C Styler will help you get just the thing style you want.
With the use of ultra-smooth titanium plates it conducts heat at ultra-high capacity and is also resistant to corrosion. The plates extend for 5 inches which allow quicker styling to be carried out. You also get to enjoy instant heat and recovery with the ceramic heaters and 50 different heat settings that allow temperature control up to 450 degrees.
- An easy-to-use product.
- It is highly effective.
- Fast and efficient heating.
- Provides users a good value for money.
- Overall, a great product to work with.
- Some of its functions are a little too complicated to understand.
- Involves a risk of your hair being damaged.
- Users have complained of frequent breakdowns.
- You may not get the hair texture you had been looking for.
Coming to a conclusion on which is the best product to use from these Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium Flat Iron reviews is a challenging task with each of the products giving the other ones a tough run. The Titanium-plated wet-to-dry is a standout product since it can be used directly on wet hair but it falls short because of its slow heating power and absence of an auto-off feature.
The U Styler also misses out because of the less number of control options. The Titanium-Plated Straightening Iron ticks most of the boxes but involves a lengthy working duration. There are also complaints that it snags the hair which is not good news for the users.
The Titanium C Styler may be regarded as the product to choose because of its ability to give you a good value for money. It is an efficient gadget and works well on all hair types. Though not the perfect product, you will nevertheless find it to be convenient to work with while creating waves and curls on your hair.
The last words, you should take care your hair by a suitable conditioner, shampoo and especially hair oil. A healthy hair can do every beautiful hair style!
I hope that my reviews have helped you find the perfect styling tool to get the beautiful, attractive look you desire. If you have any questions, comments or feedback to share, please feel free to leave a comment for me. I always love to hear from you.